intro

A sharing of ideas, techniques, successes and failures in the volatile world of pottery and family life.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday, Muddy Sunday!

The momentum continues!  Yay!  My fingers were actually a little pruney after all of this.

I know you production potters out there are probably underwhelmed but this is really good for me.  I actually was going to make all soap dishes but got bored after four and started making bowls, then a lidded jar and a tea pot (haven't attempted one in ages).

Maybe this is how my production is going to work: frequent sessions yielding a variety of items.  Hey, whatever gets the job done.  Right?

How do you get over the tedium of making the same thing over and over?  We need to make what will sell but how do you resist not spending too much time playing and experimenting?  It's just too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment