intro

A sharing of ideas, techniques, successes and failures in the volatile world of pottery and family life.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

True to Form

As usual, my intentions to go into production mode didn't happen immediately.  I thought about it all the time.  Intended to get into the studio every night.  It just didn't happen.  Until today.  I managed a mini-production until the Mommy Cab was called into service.  While I was out "someone" jumped into the studio and was still there when I got back.  So I got distracted by other things like food.

Spoon rests & soap dishes...

...and ???
What do you think these are going to be?  Keep in mind my slightly twisted sense of humor.  They will be slightly altered before being fired but the general shape won't change.

The first person (family members excluded. Sorry!) to correctly identify what these are will win their choice of a finished one when they're done.

The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is....  Oops!  Hehe!  Maybe I've seen The Princess Bride too many times!  =D

Start guessing and good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, ooh! I know! Pick me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I have a sneaking suspicion that Anonymous might be family and be in possession of the prototype! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No correct guesses so here's a hint: There is no bottom and they're approx 3 inches tall.

    ReplyDelete